SUGON T26D SOLDERING STATION WITH JBC BIT
- When you find a large solder joint, touch the holder twice with the handle, and the solder station will raise the temperature to the original temperature set by 80 ° C for 15 seconds, until the end, it will recover automatically, convenient and practical, it is no longer necessary to adjust the temperature manually.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature display conversion:
- Press in the power-on state at the same time, hold the “up” and “down” keys, which can be switched between degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. the unit displays Celsius “fa” Fahrenheit “℉”
- Set the machine temperature to 350℃, and when the temperature is stable, place the tip of the soldering iron on the soldering iron to measure the temperature
- At the position of the meter probe, when the temperature tester shows stable, write down the reading value.
- Press and hold the “ch1” and “ch3” keys at the same time until screen 350 flashes and the screen shows “caltemp” and the machine enters the temperature calibration mode.
- Press and hold the “ch1” key and the “ch2” key at the same time in the on state to turn the bell off or on. When activated, the machine will display “symbols” and beep. The beeper symbol is not displayed when it is off.
- The soldering stations t26d the soldering iron handle is compatible with the soldering iron handle jbc c210.
- Input voltage: ac 110v / ac 220v
- Temperature range: decide on 200 200-232 ℃ (932 ℉ – ℉) working mode
- Temperature stability: 2 2 ℃ / no airflow and no load
- Tip to earth resistance: <1Ω (dc)
- Tip to earth potential: <25mv (true RMS)
There are no reviews yet.